News Elementor

RECENT NEWS

Perez Hilton Hospitalised After Miami Incident, Police Report Reveals

Perez Hilton was hospitalised after emergency responders treated him for an overdose and multiple lacerations following a disturbing livestream from his Miami home on August 4. The 48-year-old internet personality, whose legal name is Mario Armando Lavandeira Jr., came to the attention of authorities after reports of a suicide attempt. Perez Hilton appeared on TikTok during the livestream covered in blood and appearing to harm himself. According to a Miami-Dade County Sheriff’s Office incident report obtained by PEOPLE, his sister, Barbara Lavandeira, found him in the bathroom and alerted authorities.

Barbara told deputies that Hilton was unclothed and covered in blood. She then left the property with his three children before Hilton reportedly came outside and began banging on the driver’s window of their vehicle.

Deputies later established a perimeter around the Miami property after Hilton returned inside and locked the front door. Officers and family members eventually entered the residence and brought him into the living room.

Fire rescue personnel began emergency treatment at the scene for multiple lacerations and an overdose, according to the incident report. They then transported Hilton to a local hospital for further care.

Iran Rejects US Claims as Hormuz Strait Dispute Deepens

His family previously said that he suffered significant blood loss and additional injuries that required surgery.

The police report also states that Hilton had experienced suicidal thoughts during the week before the livestream. His family had reportedly arranged treatment for him during that period.

Hilton’s sister later told Page Six that he voluntarily sought psychiatric treatment after experiencing feelings of emptiness, hopelessness and being a burden.

She also said Hilton had been dealing with depression, anxiety and severe stress. His struggles reportedly followed a hospitalisation for sepsis in March.

Hilton’s three children, Mario, 13, Mia, 11, and Mayte, 8, were at the home shortly before the livestream.

His mother, Teresita Lavandeira, filed for temporary custody on August 7. Her attorney said the family wanted to protect the children and ensure their safety.

The incident has renewed attention on Hilton’s recent health struggles and the circumstances surrounding his hospitalisation.

RECENT POSTS

CATEGORIES

Web Desk

One thought on “Perez Hilton Hospitalised After Miami Incident, Police Report Reveals”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

RELATED NEWS

SUBSCRIBE US

Subscribe to our mailing list to get update directly in your inbox!

Copyright © 2026 99News. All Rights Reserved.